Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Last Trip Home...

Was a blast. I had a really good time, despite all the bullshit drama...

I got to see 3 of my really good friends from high school; guys that mean as much to me as music, because they are how I got started playing music in the first place. I also got to hang out with my family and eat some f'ing awesome crawfish.

Thanks to everyone who came out Saturday night and watched us, Sunrise Kills and Colorcast Veteran play. That show was a great time... if I was a little inebriated and was dancing like an idiot... GOOD! Don't hate. It's not everyday I get to play in my hometown. And it's probably gonna be a while before I'm able to come back, so sorry if I missed you.

Victor and Bradley (of course) got hurt during the trip, so send 'em some love if you know 'em.

The view from the top of the I-20 Bridge in LC
Will post some (more/better) pictures later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey There. I'm hoping we get to see each other and catch up this weekend. You are going to be this way right?

RoNo said...

Yea, I will be... not sure if I'll be in Ruston, or for how long. I'll give you a call though.